2018 Havoc Spring Season
Looking to play spring lacrosse? We're glad you found Havoc!
What: Competitive Lacrosse Season, 6-8 regular season games plus CGLA Tournament.
- Last year Havoc took two teams to Park City, Utah and will do this again for the 2018 season. This is an optional tournament for U14 players, so some players from our U13 and U15 teams will head to the tournament on June 9-10 for the Ski Town Shootout!
PRACTICES: South Fort Collins; also looking to add a Windsor location.
GAMES: Each team will have 2-3 home games, and 2-3 games traveling to Denver, Boulder, or Evergreen. Some weekends might be double headers.
When: Season runs March-June.
PRACTICES: Begin week of March 19th, 2-3 times/week depending on age.
GAMES: Saturdays April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12 plus CGLA Tournament late May/early June.
Who: Girls 1st-8th grade. All ages and abilities are welcome.
- Early Bird $250: thru Dec 20
- Regular $275: Dec 21 thru Jan 20
- Late$300: Jan 21 thru Feb 4
- Winter Ball participants receive $90 discount for Spring Season.
New Registration Process: Havoc is now using TeamSnap for Spring Season registration at https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/88393
PLEASE READ re: TeamSnap registration:
- Use your existing TeamSnap login or create an account.
- Once you Add Participant, your player(s) will be in the system and for the next Havoc event you will be able to Import Participant.
- Families can register multiple daughters for Spring Season by adding additional participants.
- TeamSnap will verify USLacrosse membership for Spring Season registration so you may need to renew before you start registration.
- You can find the Winter Ball registration link on the 2018 Winter Lacrosse tab.
Winter Ball participants will receive a $90 discount on Spring Season registration.
If you experience any difficulties or have questions about TeamSnap registration, please contact Havoc VP Net Meredith at havoclaxVP@gmail.com