Welcome to Havoc Lacrosse
- Fall 2016 practices are Saturday mornings and Wednesday afternoons beginning September 10 and ending October 5.
- Winter Ball clinics are at The Edge Sports Complex on Saturday mornings from 8-10 am January 14, 21, 28, and February 11, 18, 25.
- Havoc's competitive lacrosse season is from March to June. Practices will be 2-3 times a week depending on age.
- Practice Location is Ridgeview Park, 4700 Hinsdale Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80526. This field is behind McGraw Elementary School.
- There will be 6 regular season games on Saturdays throughout April and May. Each team will have 2-3 home games, and 2-3 games traveling to Denver, Boulder, or Evergreen.
- There will a CGLA Festival Tournament on May 20-21 and a Jamboree Tournament on June 3-4.
- Havoc Lacrosse is looking to send U12-U15 players to the Ski Town Shootout on June 8-10. Stay tuned for more information!
Havoc had 5 teams competing in the 2016 Spring Season.
Havoc keeps teams at a size that encourages teamwork, bonding, and skill building, as girls get a larger amount of playing time with each other.
- U8/U9 (CGLA Champs)
- U11 Gold (Aspen Shootout Champs, CGLA Champs, Jamboree Champs)
- U12 Silver
- U15 Silver (CGLA Runners Up)