Welcome to Havoc Lacrosse
- Fall 2017 practices are Saturday mornings and Wednesday afternoons beginning in September and ending in early October.
- Winter Ball clinics are at The Edge Sports Complex on Saturday mornings from 8-10 am January 20, 27, 28, and February 10, 17, 24, and 3/3.
- Havoc's competitive lacrosse season is from March to June. Practices will be 2-3 times a week depending on age.
- Practice Location is Miramont Park, in Fort Collins.
- There will be 7-8 regular season games on Saturdays throughout April and May. Each team will have 3-4 home games, and 3-4 games traveling to Denver, Boulder, or Evergreen.
- There will a CGLA Festival Tournament on May 19-20 and a Jamboree Tournament on June 2-3.
- Havoc Lacrosse is looking to send U13 and U14 players to the Ski Town Shootout on June 7-9. Stay tuned for more information!
Havoc will have 7 teams competing in the 2018 season.
Havoc keeps teams at a small size that encourages teamwork, bonding, and skill building, as girls get a larger amount of playing time with each other.
- Two U13 Teams